Thursday, May 21, 2009

Procastination

So it's 1:15 am and I am sitting here munching on some delicious pineapple (probably the best fruit!) waiting for my laundry to finish, and I can't help but be reminded of how much I procrastinate. I had been planning this trip to visit my sister in Vancouver for some time now, but actually committed to it and bought my ticket early this evening. I of course went out after I bought the ticket and jammed with Devan & Tracey before going to meet up with some friends to say my goodbyes before I leave. I don't really think that procrastination is a bad thing, to me it's more of a personality trait, but procrastination has such a negative connotation to it. I like to think of it as being spontaneous. My flight leaves London at 10am so I suppose I should try and get some rest if I have to be up at 6am.

No comments:

Post a Comment