Sunday, June 7, 2009

Whistler

I feel like all I have been doing for the last week or so have been hiking to different waterfalls and taking pictures in front of them as you will be able to see from my pictures I'm uploading today. I have been so bad at blogging because with my sisters move I haven't had internet. I am sitting in a coffee shop and they handed me a 15 minute internet ticket. I am trying to update this as quick as possible... I am pretty sure it has been longer than 15 minutes though. So much has been going on, my brother got married on Monday so we hopped back on the Ferry and headed to the Island to celebrate. Went out for dinner and met her family, they all live in Courtenay. There Isn't much to say about Courtenay, it reminded me a lot of a small town like Essex or Belle River. I am in Whistler now and it's actually a lot of fun because we are staying here for my dad's municipality conference and we are staying in his hotel and sneaking in all of the banquets and getting free food and drinks (keep that one between you and me though). We leave tomorrow for Calgary to visit my aunt and we fly out from there on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment