Thursday, October 22, 2009

Madness!!

When I applied to OIART before acceptance they give you plenty of warning as to how much if a commitment it was and how it essentially consumes you. Also Stefan who had taken the program two years prior would constantly say how dedicated he was in that year. I must say I wasn't really feeling it until this week. We have 11 courses and the exams for the courses were only spread out between 5 days. My life this past week has been really messed up, I stay up studying all night write two exams a day nap for a bit after and come home and study for the next two. With all that said I love it! I am having the time of my life here and wouldn't trade it for the world! In the small amount of free time, I am writing a bunch of new music! Check out the Myspace if you get a chance and let me know what you think :) This weekend I am off but I am going to be soooo busy doing production sound/editing/scoring a film with Cristina for the 48 Hour Flick Fest I should be studying for my afternoon computers midterm!

Thanks For Visiting

Listening to:

Postal Service B-Sides

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment